Michael J. Weisberg
Michael J. Weisberg, a certified public accountant, focuses his practice primarily on estate planning and administration, taxation, pension and profit sharing plans, real estate, corporate, and business law. Mr. Weisberg has been rated through the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings Service and has achieved its highest rating – AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5*.
*AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of the members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate and Estate Planning Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Taxation Section
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Florida Bar, Out-of-State Practitioners Division
- The American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, Miami, FL, 1989
- Estate Planning
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Miami, FL, 1977
- Honors: cum laude
- B.B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1974
- Graduated with distinction