Frank J. LaRocca
Frank LaRocca, an attorney with I&G since 1996, is extensively involved with the law firm’s clients in corporate and commercial litigation. He represents both business and individual clients in these areas, as well as handles personal injury matters.
Mr. LaRocca’s corporate and commercial emphasis is with the litigation of employment agreements. Within this area, he concentrates on circumstances of covenants not to compete and confidentiality provisions.
- All Michigan State Courts, 1983
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court (E.D. Mich), 1983
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court (W.D. Mich), 1998
- United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2004
- State Bar of Michigan, 1983-Present
- Macomb County Bar Association, 1983-Present
- Michigan Association for Justice, a/k/a Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, 1983-Present
- J.D., Detroit College of Law, Detroit, MI, 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Class President, Spring, 1983
- B.A., Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 1978
- Major: History