Philip Cwagenberg specializes in business litigation and healthcare law, with additional experience with transactional work and intellectual property law. His extensive experience has him serving businesses of all sizes in numerous circumstances, including matters of transaction, reimbursement, administrative, and business-related litigation, trademark management and litigation, and other areas involving complexities. He represents clients, as both plaintiffs and defendants, in transaction, restrictive covenant, sales commission, and employment-related litigation.
To assist with his practice, Mr. Cwagenberg utilizes the skills and abilities that he has acquired in having and using personal computers since 1986. Whether it was to assist a client develop a database to track and manage litigation-related attorney billings, or to provide a “forensic analysis” of a former employee’s work computer, Mr. Cwagenberg’s avocation for technology has served many clients well. His skill set has been very beneficial in matters involving data analysis, employment litigation, and other complex litigation.
- Michigan Bar, 1984
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan Healthcare Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan Business Law Section
- J.D., Detroit College of Law, Detroit, MI, 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- Served on the Detroit College of Law Review
- Served as a student instructor for legal research, writing, and advocacy
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1980
- Farmington Ridge Homeowners Association (Past President, Director)
- Walled Lake Western High School Band Program
- Website developer and Webmaster
- Videographer/Photographer for the Marching Band
Contact Ishbia & Gagleard, P.C.
251 E. Merrill St., Suite 212 Birmingham, Michigan 48009